Fire Destroys Popular Neighborhood Bar And Grill In Lawrence County

The Ranch, a popular neighborhood bar and grill in Lawrence County, is no more after a fire destroyed the establishment Thursday. First responders say the building in Wayne Township is now a total loss after a grease fire quickly shot through the roof. Two people were inside the bar at the time of the fire. Firefighters from three counties were called in to battle the flames, which could be seen from 10 miles away. The bar was well known for its motorcycle clientele and motorcycle fundraisers. At this point, it’s unclear whether the owners will rebuild, but they say they do not have insurance.