Why just work, when you could be in the Media, Entertainment and Show Business? Bring your talents to work at Beaver County Radio!
Did you know . . .
- Over forty former WBVP and WMBA employees have gone on to work in major radio and television markets. Several of which have served, or are serving as company executives or market managers!
- A Pennsylvania Lieutenant Governor, two PA State Representatives, a County Commissioner, several town Mayors, Councilmen, School Board Members and other political leaders, along with at least two Pastors over the years, started their careers at WBVP and WMBA!
- A long term healthcare company CEO, that currently oversees hundreds of employees, started at WBVP and WMBA years ago!
- Two major college football broadcast networks are operated by WBVP and WMBA alumni!
- At least five employees have gone on to own their own radio and television stations after learning the craft at WBVP and WMBA!
- Five members of the Beaver County Sports Hall of Fame were, or are currently part of the sports announcing staff at WBVP and WMBA!
- Ten members of the NFL Pro Football Hall of Fame were first heard about on the airwaves during their high school years on WBVP and WMBA!
Where could you go if you joined our team?
E mail your resume now: firstname.lastname@example.org. Copy and paste the email address into the message composition field of your e mail provider if it doesn’t automatically open up.
WBVP and WMBA are always looking to recruit talented, motivated, creative people whether there are job openings or not. If that is you, get in touch with us today!
Start your career in radio here.
WBVP and WMBA are an equal opportunity employer.