Changes have come, and changes are still coming.
The city of Beaver Falls is going through a transition from old-school steel town to new-school small business haven, and some of the changes have already been seen (most notably involving traffic lights and parking spaces). But much more is yet to come as the town has several different new facilities coming to the area over the course of 2020.
A panel featuring 5 of Beaver Falls’ more notable and pursuing individuals joined Matt Drzik on A.M. Beaver County to talk about the city’s improvements (names included with links):
- Charles Jones (City Manager)
- Renee Suhr (Stray Cat Studios & Portobello Cultural Center)
- Christine Kroger (Neighborhood North: Museum Of Play)
- Jen Cushman (Penn State Beaver & Downtown Business Hub)
- Bethany Williams (Director of Community Development)
The group also discussed the responses the public has had so far to the current changes, and the ways that these organizations can be supported & assisted with.
To watch the FULL interview, click on the Facebook feed below!